Thursday, June 18, 2009

RUN, DRIVE, SLEEP, REPEAT

Here we go again! I can't wait to spend the next 24-plus hours with my three brothers, my sister, and sister-in-law running, driving and sleeping (maybe?). Good luck to all who are doing the Wasatch Back!

5 comments:

Carson and Natalie said...

Hey you guys! I am so excited that Carson showed me your blog, now I can see all your cute pictures and see what your up to. You will have to let me know your email so I can invite you to mine! Anyway, cute blog, I love it!

Mylissa 2 said...

Way to go on your race! Brad said you are a machine!

Amy K said...

Have you ever heard of foam rolling? It's an awesome thing I learned from a physical trainer that I think is going to do the trick with my IT band/knee. Do a google search and you'll find lots of stuff on it. I think it's great for runners because your muscles get so tight. Anyway, I'll let you know how it works. And hopefully you won't need it. (although I'm thinking it's a great tool for stretching and keeping your muscles nice and loose) If I get better, I'm still going to use it regularly.

Hope the race went well. I almost had the opportunity to run with Natalie's team, but had to decline with my dumb knee. Next year?

TeamDall said...

I wish that we would have seen you on the course. We're doing Vegas! Wanna run?

Nicole and Andy said...

So I know you're our world traveler, but what Andy and I want to know is when are we going to see the picts of all your adventures? If we can't travel ourselves, we want to see yours! lol