Monday, October 19, 2009

So We Went to Italy...

Last June. And it was awesome. I don't even know where to begin but here's some pics:
Part of the bike tour. Mason went over two weeks prior to me getting there and climbed/rode some of the biggest mountain passes in Europe.


Meeting up with Mason and the bike tour in Stelvio.
I was able to ride with the group and it was the coolest bike ride I've ever experienced. Amazing.



Varenna. On the shore of Lake Como. Where George Clooney spends some of his time. Do you blame him?
Belaggio, Lake Como




Milan


5 comments:

Nicole and Andy said...

What? You're blogging?? This is great. Just last night Andy said I need to talk to you about updating...lol. What incredible pics of your trip. What did you find @ Prada? ;0

LeeAnn said...

Holy Smokes! I am jealous. A)It's incredibly beautiful B)You can really climb those mtns!

McCall said...

so jealous!

Niederfam said...

LOVE it!!!!! SO jealous!!!! SOMEDAY maybe, oh and WELCOME BACK to blogging!!!!

Kendra said...

Wow. I could never handle biking in Italy....way too out of shape!! It would be torture for me!! But I sure would love to tour Italy!! So jealous!!!