We surprised the girls and took them to Princesses on Ice... which was fun, especially for Ivy, who is very into the whole princess thing right now. But honestly, the funnest part of the night for them was swimming in the hotel pool. Isn't that always how it is?

Snacking while waiting for the Trax train.


Enraptured by the show.
5 comments:
You can't beat a hotel pool, can you?? ;) What a NICE mommy and daddy Romy and Ivy have!
How fun for your girls to see that! I like the word 'enraptured' too:) Do we get to see your cute girls Thanksgiving Sunday?!
FUN FUN! Looks like you guys couldn't have had a better weekend ! Gotta love princess on ice!
Looks like you had a great time! And I must admit that I'm a little jealous. Every year I tell Darin I want to go to the Princess on Ice thing for my b-day since it is always here around then but he has yet to do it. I think I'm out of luck until we have a girl. Also, thanks for the b-day call! You are so good to remember. :)
Lucky!!!! I bet it was so fun to watch the girls watch the show!!!!
Post a Comment