Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some of the Latest

Last Friday the girls and I met my mom in Ogden for lunch and then played around the Treehouse Museum. My mom retired last May from the Davis school district so it has been such a treat to be able to meet up during the week. Thanks mommy!!!




MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY

Mason had some appointments that day so I tagged along with our great neighbors to a sweet sledding spot on Birch Creek golf course.






AND FINALLY... SKI SCHOOL!

We signed Romy up for 4 weeks of ski school at the Beav and it has been the best thing. She has always loved the snow and never seems to get cold, which is half the battle with little kids and skiing. She's gone from having noodle legs last year to skiing an entire run by herself this year! Gotta love the magic carpet.


3 comments:

Babelicious said...

Oh, I love the picture of you and your girls with the snow in the background. It's so cute. I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!

Niederfam said...

LoVe it!! Thanks for the update. Hmmm...I don't remember the "barnyard" section of the Treehouse, the boys would LOVE it, we just may have to hit that place up again!!!

Kendra said...

Where in the world have you gone?? :) I keep checking your blog to see what is happening with you....but you seem to have found another hobby?? Miss you! Hope you are doing well...... We'll have to plan a get-together sometime again soon. I miss the my USU girls!