My favorite comment came from Ivy who said in complete sincerity and surprise, "Santa didn't bring me a lump of a coal!" I had no idea that it was a real possibility in her mind!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Christmas
Christmas was great. I tried so hard this year to get things done early so that I could enjoy the "feeling" and "moments" of Christmas, rather than stress and be angry mom. Mason and my kids may disagree, but I feel much better about the Christmas season this year. Burt, our Elf on the Shelf, was basically a miracle worker, whipping my girls into shape when we needed it most. For the entire month of December they woke up early to see who could find him first. It was so fun to see them believe in his magic and try their best to have him report good things to Santa. I just wish he could have stuck around a little longer...










My favorite comment came from Ivy who said in complete sincerity and surprise, "Santa didn't bring me a lump of a coal!" I had no idea that it was a real possibility in her mind!
My favorite comment came from Ivy who said in complete sincerity and surprise, "Santa didn't bring me a lump of a coal!" I had no idea that it was a real possibility in her mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My favorite is the one of Romy with her "hair extensions" pj's, riding away on the scooter. LOVE it.
LOVE all of it, and all of THEM, but you know. CLASSIC.
Post a Comment