Friday, October 26, 2007

The Chariot Maiden Voyage



Yep, that's a Chariot Cougar 2, as in DOUBLE jogger, as in HUGE, as in my four mile jog seemed like eight! I never thought I would be 27 and pushing a Chariot. It was awesome. After telling Mason he couldn't put a price on my sanity we bit the bullet and invested in the double- with jogging attachment and biking attachment and infant sling... Too bad there's not a motor attachment for those uphills! But I shouldn't complain- now the girls and I can go whenever and wherever. Love it.

10 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

I love double joggers, it gives you such a sense of freedom, okay so at least it makes so you can still workout with more than one child at home!!!!!

Redd family said...

Carrie HI!!! Oh my gosh I didn't even know you had another baby...congrats! And how cute is the name Ivy! Your girls are adorable and I'm so glad you joined the blogging network. It makes keeping in touch with old friends possible. 4 mile run...wow you're amazing, you go girl!

The Quist Family said...

Hey Carrie! It's Ashley (Staples) Quist. I am so glad you joined the bloggers club!! Your girls are so cute!! I can't believe how much they've grown. I think the last time I saw you was when Ivy was a couple of weeks old!! We are also a house of pink. Isn't it great!!

The Quist Family said...

P.S. Our blog is thequistfam.blogspot.com. Take a peak if you'd like! Can I add you to my list?

L said...

Your girls are adorable. I am excited to keep up on you guys...it has been years. Good job with the stroller, impressive! Our blog is lichelleandtrent.blogspot.com

TeamDall said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Your girls are darling! Hello, jogging four miles already, way to go Mom!

Niki said...

Carrie-I am so glad that you found our blog! I was so excited to see pictures of your girls, they are darling! How funny that you have 2 girls, and I have 2 boys...maybe we need to introduce them later in life! Anyway, it sounds like you are doing great! I can't wait to see more....Niki

Niederfam said...

LOVE it....I'm glad you bit the bullet, I'm sure it will be a WISE investment......Your blog looks great, you'll be a PRO in no time...

Wes and Jess said...

Congrats on the newbie and the chariot!!! I bought one about a year ago and it was the BEST purchase I ever made. The bike attachment's also worth getting. I ran with that stroller every day and come race day, I missed it! In fact, I think I would have run the half marathon faster with it. I call it my walker.
Anyways, I will get a blog eventually... so you can see my two hurricanes (morgan & carson) at work...

The Carlii said...

Way to go Care. Your girls are getting so big and cute! Ivy is so much bigger than when I saw her! Keep the pictures coming!