
Does this not look like a photo from a high school dance? It's actually Cowgirl Romy and her cousin Cowboy Mitt cheezin' it up for Halloween pics. My little girl is a poser!

Too bad Ivy was sooooo excited to be there... maybe it was the fact that she was about to fall off the little bench. Anything for a photo op!
5 comments:
Carrie,
Love to hear from you in your blog! Your girls are darling, glad you got the double jogger. Pretty soon you'll have a mini van. (I love mine!)
Amy
Yes, they are poser's but at least they are cute, Your pic scanned in lots better than mine, they were all too tiny to add......LOVE IT!!!
What cute kids! I love the pink boots. You must take more pictures of her and the fluffy chick!
I love the picture. Super cute!!!
So cute! Your girls are absolutely adorable....husbands never understand camera duty, do they? Matt always thinks I'm out of control taking pictures, but what he doesn't realize is I erase 3/4 of them, but get good pics!
Post a Comment