

Never the contented wife, I said to Mason, "Is this all you got?"- after being assigned camera duty at last night's Trunk or Treat. I guess he doesn't understand that every photo op is potentially a new post! Thankfully my friend Sadie took some good shots so hopefully there will be an addendum to this. Anyway, we had a great time trunk or treating, followed by the Aggies first basketball game (a favorite pastime of ours- Go Aggies!). Hope you all had a safe and sugar-packed Halloween!
8 comments:
Ooh, I am jealous you are in Cache Valley. Aggie B-ball is probably the one sporting event I am more into than Trent. By the way, I am not playing soccer right now, but I am coaching Lindee. Trent is always playing indoor. I would love to play, but have to be satisfied with the gym right now.
At least the 2 pics Mason got of you make you look great! Impressive with a 4 month old. Little Romy is a doll too!
What cute little treat or treaters you have. I love the chick and the Sadie Hawkins royalty!! What did you do to your arm? I'm pretty sure I see a pink cast in those pictures!! Wild woman!! LOVE CIRCE
Jealous that you get to go to the games, that sounds fun! Tell Mason he better take more photos, halloween is like the one time you can take a million different pictures and love all of them. Romy looked cute!
Hey, what happened to your hand?
You've gotta love when the hubbies are in charge of the camera. Sometimes they just have a hard time getting it! Your trunk or treat night looked so fun.
What a darling family. I haven't seen you since right before you had your baby, Ivy. She is beautiful! Looks like you had a great halloween. Glad to see you joined the blogging crew. It is a fun way to keep in touch.
Love,
Amy Nilsson Cragun
Carrie-I was glad to see a picture of you, although do you seriously look that good after having a baby??
That is the reason I am in very FEW photos, I have to be on camera duty, the boys don't take it as "seriously" as they should, now do they??? TOO FUNNY!!!!
Hey Carrie!
It looks like you and Mason are doing great! What cute girls you have! I was able to sometimes see how you were doing on your smugmug site b/c Hales gave me one too. But now I can read and comment! I know it has been forever since we last saw each other! How fun that you live in Cache Valley; that is such a pretty place. I really hope you're doing well and I'm glad you have a blog! Ours is conconfamily.blogspot.com.
Krista Connell (Jorgensen)
Post a Comment