Thursday, November 8, 2007

What a Crack Up!

So I asked Romy to please get dressed for storytime today and this is what she came up with... I guess she thought I meant get dressed for Jazzercise or something.
I especially loved the 8 layers of cycling socks. To quote Romy herself, "Pretty fancy!"

This kid makes me laugh everyday. Whether she's calling me Care or her dad Mase, or saying "Dude, check this out!" she can always crack me up. Here's to you Ro Ro!

6 comments:

Niederfam said...

I LOVE it!!! You let her go like that, right??? :)

The Quist Family said...

How CUTE!! She is adorable! You gatta love moments like that!

Mylissa 2 said...

I love the outfit, maybe she is going to be a fashion designer!!!

Mylissa 2 said...

I love the outfit, maybe she is going to be a fashion designer!!!

Circe said...

What a doll! That is SO funny. I'm glad my daughters not the only one who likes to dress herself in wacky outfits!! LOVE CIRCE

hmilne said...

Care,
You didn't make her change did you? It's all about being original these days!