Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Not Thankful for Being Tagged

Just kidding Ashley Quist! My fellow mother of all girls, Ashley, evidently tagged me on her blog to do the Crazy 8's. Gracias. So here goes. Oh, and by the way, I'm soooooo thankful for my two little meatballs and their fantastic daddy-o!


8 things I'm passionate about:
1-My family
2-My faith
3-Being fit
4-Romy and Ivy's naptime
5-Mason and Carrie time
6-Carrie time
7-Chocolate chip cookies
8-Travel

8 things I want to do before I die:
1-Climb one of the 7 highest peaks in the world
2-Take my family to Disneyland!
3-Travel to Alaska
4-Live somewhere outside of Utah
5-Have healthy, happy kids that love their mommy
6-Participate in a political campaign
7-Coach high school soccer
8-Have no regrets

4 things I say often:
1-"Am I off duty yet?"
2-"Romy, where's your..."
3-"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family..."
4-"You so got that trait from your daddy!"

4 things I hear often:
1-From Romy, "Cute outfit mommy, pretty fancy!"
2-From Mason, "I'm so screwed when these girls become teenagers."
3-From Romy, "Mommy, (where) are you?"
4-From Mason, "It's your turn to pray. Pray for patience Carrie."

8 things I've learned or re-learned this year:
1-I never thought I would so thoroughly enjoy being somebody's mommy.
2-I never knew how hard being somebody's mommy would be.
3-A good husband and dad is worth more than anything in the world.
4-When momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy.
5-The human body is amazing- giving birth is a miracle and being able to run again after giving birth is a miracle!
6-I may not get a solid nights sleep for the next 20 years.
7-I think I learn more from my girls than they learn from me.
8-I am so blessed- period.

Okay you lucky bloggers, you know who you are and you're next! I tag:
1-Melissa I.
2-Melissa C.
3-Holly M.
4-Becca
5-Circe
6-Skinny Blogger
7-Sherry
8-Nat N.

7 comments:

L said...

Good lists! I love reading the tags even if they are a pain to do. Being a mommy sure is great, even if we will be zombies for a very long time!!!

hmilne said...

I love your tag...thanks for passing it on. Could your girls get any cuter?

The Quist Family said...

You are welcome very much!! You are so cute. See, being tagged isn't so bad...maybe! Your girls are adorable. Let me know when you come down south and we'll get together.

Mylissa 2 said...

Thanks so much for the tag! I learned new things about you from your lists!! Thanks for the picture it worked.

Niederfam said...

I know that's NOT really me being tagged right??? :0 I'll get on that..............THANKS and good sharing.....

Mylissa 2 said...

I was looking at your blog and Max came in and said "Look at that cute baby!" She is a cutie!!!

Circe said...

Thanks Carrie-you are mean!! (Even though I do like reading everyone else's tags.) I will get right on that eventually :) CIRCE