Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-Day 2009

Started with getting a babysitter for the girls so Mase and I could ski the Beav. Which I think is always much more fun for me than Mason, but he humored me and was grateful to hit the slopes in whatever manner he could. Honestly, I like it so much because there is NO CELL RECEPTION at Beaver Mountain, so I have his rare undivided attention.

And for dinner, we all dined on an exceptional meal of spaghetti and meatballs at "Daddy's Bistro" complete with candlelight and then clean up afterwards. And it was all Mason's idea. He's so thoughtful that way and we love it! Upon seeing the table all set Romy declared, "It's like a dream come true Daddy!"





Notice the tulips. My favorite. Thanks M for the great day! xoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Haguewood Family said...

What a man!

Brett and Marianne said...

It's the thought that counts, huh! What a good time!

Nicole and Andy said...

One-thousand points for you, Mase. That's awesome! Romy's comment is classic!!

Kris said...

OK, I am a self-admitted dishaholic and I do believe those are Portmerrion bowls...am I right?
LOVE the tulips...my fave!

Niederfam said...

A dream come true!!! I LOVE it. Good work Mase!!!