



We spent the weekend at Preston and Nat's new place, so Friday morning Romy and her cousin Mitt carved up the Little Cat hill at Snowbasin while the Mom's hung with the babies and came to watch a little later. As if skiing wasn't enough for an almost 3-year old, Friday night Romy had a date with Uncle T-Bone to Princesses on Ice. Yes, I know, she is deprived. She had an absolute blast and has been ice skating around the house ever since! T-Bone might just win Uncle of the Year for that one... and he's available ladies... and don't worry, the mustache is temporary.


Saturday I did my first of 2 twenty milers for the marathon and I'll be honest, it was the pits! I felt great for the first half and the minute I thought to myself, "Hey, this feels great, I can do another 10 no problem!" the dull aching started and I swear it took twice as long to get home. Anyway, I'm always glad to have it done and for some sick reason I actually enjoy the way I feel after (sort of)- exhausted, sore and so relieved to be done.
That night we got together with my USU roommates and friends in Kaysville which is always a great time. We all laughed at getting older because now we have a kid table at our gathering. Those were some great times up there at Utah State- just remember ladies, what happens in college stays in college! We did take some pictures but once again, my camera was left at home, sitting right next to my brain I guess!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend, well except for that running part. I am losing my will power to make myself run.
I can't believe how much you pack into a weekend! It sounds like you guys had a blast and we enjoyed seeing your cute fam on Saturday. You guys are great!
okay so this is a little late, but I'm totally laughing at your don't worry he's available ladies comment, but the moustache is temporary... TOO FUNNY!!! I must have missed that the first time....and he really is uncle of the year......:)
Post a Comment