Sunday, April 13, 2008

Masters Sunday

If your husbands are like mine, I hope they were able to enjoy one of golf's greatest weekends- The Masters. Mason was able to go to one of the practice rounds last year and brought back pink Master's dresses for the girls. Quite fitting for church today, don't you think?



Who knew Romy's hair was curly? She could not get enough of herself today! She absolutely loved it. And sweet Ivy- I love how her hand is on Romy's leg... have I mentioned how much I love that little peanut?

11 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

Oh my gosh your girls are so dang cute! I think I just might kidnap them.

Circe said...

What dolls-her hair is ADORABLE curly.

The Carlii said...

Only Mason's girls would own pink Masters dresses. That is priceless. Way to go Mason! They look so cute! Love Romy's hair!

Niederfam said...

MELT MY HEART.....could they be any cuter??? And umm...I can see why she was full of herself with the curly q's...DARLING!!! Such cute cute girlas!!!

Niki said...

Carrie-they are precious, really they are so dang cute! We for sure have to set up some dates with my boys in about 14 years!

Ashley said...

How cute are they? I love the little dresses. So cute!

cragun family said...

STOP! Romy and Ivy look so dang cute. cute pictures!

TeamDall said...

That's so cute! Good luck with your race--it's this weekend right?

Palmers said...

Oh, they are beautiful girls. That's fun for Mason to get them matching dresses for the Open. Have you gotten into golfing Carrie?

I have been really lame at writing on blogs lately, although I still check them, I just don't respond as often. Congrats on the marathon, I think you're amazing and you look great! I love reading about your running. i need to get back into it soon. Well anyway, good to check in with you!

Love Amy

jenny said...

Hey Carrie it's Jenny(lewis)Peterson so I saw your blog and I wanted to say hi I love your running story it cracks me up! I am so impressed that you are doing that you have always been such an athlete well good luck with the marathon keep in touch kirkandjennypeterson.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Romy's hair is adorable!! I love the picture, what a cute family you have!! I love the dresses!