Tax season is official OVER, so we're off to St. George for the weekend! Can't wait for the 80-plus weather. And bad tan lines on my pasty white winter body. And sleeping in. And eating out. Ahhhh... have a great week!
Hey Carrie! I've been checking you guys out for a while and it sounds like you're doing great! I just started a blog. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite! missy.couser@yahoo.com
6 comments:
Sounds perfect. I'll be reading in 20 minutes.
No Fair, I want to come!
All hail the coming of April and the end of busy season. ACCOUNTING SUCKS!!!!!
p.s. We did the same thing last weekend:)
Carrie sounds like you deserve a lot of R&R after the last few months you for sure can add me to your blog! have fun and take it easy you deserve it!
Hey Carrie! I've been checking you guys out for a while and it sounds like you're doing great! I just started a blog. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite! missy.couser@yahoo.com
Post a Comment