My mom knows the girls so well: a princess fishing game, a stamp and marker kit, and a decorate-your-own mirror for Romy and a stuffed Ming-Ming, large dump truck with blocks, and Little People airplane for Ivy. The fun was just beginning!
Then on to the Burningham Christmas Eve/Bingo party where someone always ends up crying because they get their Bingo gift stolen. That someone just happened to be my daughter this year... who knew she would get so attached to a whistle???
And then back to Smithfield, to have Christmas at our house.
And finally to Mimi and Papa's on Christmas day.
For balance beams, baseball bats, and leotards!!!
5 comments:
Sweet care, it looks like you guys had a blast!! Thanks for skyping too!! ps dont lose those earrings;) and don't let your little sister borrow them either;)
Glad you had a good Christmas! It's my favorite holiday, but I am always relieved when it's over and things are back to normal. I look forward to starting a new year...a sort of organizational "baptism" for me, if you know what I mean. :) Happy New Year :)
What an attractive family!! My in-laws do a Christmas Eve Bingo party too and I LOVE IT!!
You have some AWESOME pics of baseball balance beam tu-tu extravaganza!!! I love it!!!!! and YES, it was a VERY merry christmas indeed!!! Hope you are having a good new year too!!!
Wow Santa know's how to visit your house! I love Romy in two outfits at one time, so hard to choose! Sad we missed seeing you at Christmas time.
Post a Comment