

Animal Kingdom


Epcot

The last day of our adventure and the kids were pooped!Everything Else
Ivy loved our friend J, who was great to entertain and distract her from time to time.
I'm not sure why it is that kids love hotel rooms so much but it's true. Romy was so excited each night to go back to the room and watch TV from her bed. And eat a rice krispy Mickey Mouse on a stick at 11:16 pm. Overall the trip was completely exhausting but totally fun. I had given myself a little pep talk beforehand about how crazy it was going to be and it wasn't as bad as expected! The girls were so good to "go, go go" and Ivy even managed to sleep a little bit each day in her stroller. It was a special treat each night as we made our way back to the hotel via bus or monorail to have the girls fall asleep in our arms. Thanks to our pilot/friend for a great time. Can't wait 'til next time!
3 comments:
No wonder you were all sick and exhausted upon returning, What DIDN'T you do????? ;)
What a BLAST!!!! It's GREAT to go, but NICE to be home too.
Wow sounds like a trip full of fun!!! What a neat experience your girls got at such a young age, I wish you were my parents!!!!
Oh, that looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment