As of 1 p.m. today, I THINK we're on the upside of things... but really, 3 weeks worth? That's enough for me. I know I'm a baby about it and all I really need to do is to think of the families spending countless hours at Primary Childrens with REAL issues and there's my perspective. But in the meantime, we'll keep wiping noses and taking deep breaths while silently saying "Serenity Now."
This picture is just a reminder to myself that Ivy is not typically a whiner and is really so cute and happy when she feels well!
5 comments:
care, sorry, that is not fun. You'll be ready for the little break that is coming your way in less than 2 weeks BABY!!!! WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love Mr. Kastanza (i have no idea how to spell that) and Kramer!! Whenever things are totally chaotic around here I use that very same line. I started laughing when I read that. I hope things are finally better for you guys!!
It's HARD not to smile at that cute face, but YIKES.....I'm so so sorry!!!! I hope the 1:00 verdict lasted and continues............
I feel for you really. It's so miserable to be sick, let alone for that long. Glad you can see the light at the end of the "puke" tunnel!
I'm sorry Carrie, it is not fun to deal with sick kiddos. One year Max had the flu for a month, it was a nightmare!
Post a Comment