Sunday, March 15, 2009

Magic Kingdom

It took Romy a bit to take it all in- Cinderella's Castle, the parades, music, life-size characters, etc. but once it "clicked" that this place was for real she loved every minute of it.

Dumbo with Dad



Prior to coming I had made a reservation for Romy at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cinderella's Castle to have her hair, nails and makeup done. She absolutely loved it- definitely a highlight of her trip.

Meeting the Princesses and Fairies

As you can see in the pictures, whenever Romy gets nervous she either plays with her hands or puts them in her mouth! She hasn't quite warmed up to Big Blue yet at the Aggie games so I wondered how she would react to meeting the characters and princesses. No need to worry anymore!


Easy there Belle or you might lose that dress.



1 comment:

Niederfam said...

I had NO idea you could do that!!!!! That really is AWESOME.