Happy Birthday Romy! Carrie, I have a question for you about knee injuries. Just lately my knee has started popping and now it hurts today after a run. It feels strange. I think I might have ITB syndrome or runners knee. Any insight or advice about healing up fast? I just barely made the decision to train for Top of Utah, and don't want to get held up by this. Do you have my email? amykpalmer@yahoo.com
5 comments:
Wahoo Romy Lou! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Romy! I hope you have a happy day!!!
Happy Birthday Romy! Carrie, I have a question for you about knee injuries. Just lately my knee has started popping and now it hurts today after a run. It feels strange. I think I might have ITB syndrome or runners knee. Any insight or advice about healing up fast? I just barely made the decision to train for Top of Utah, and don't want to get held up by this. Do you have my email? amykpalmer@yahoo.com
Happy Birthday to one of the cutest little girls I know, who also has the personality to go with it! Hope it's a good one!
5-5-05 huh?? Cool...Jace's bday is 2-22-00...not as cool, but he turned 2 on 2-22-2002 & he will be 22 on 2-22-2022!! Fun, fun!!
Post a Comment