Well a year's worth of dance lessons came to an end Saturday night. Romy had her first dance recital and thoroughly enjoyed herself... and is still enjoying herself by wearing her leotard and footless tights everyday (which she loves because they allow her to still wear flip flops) and already talking about next year's recital. The whole dancing thing is really what comes naturally to her and what she loves, so Mason and I are mentally preparing ourselves and our wallets for years of dancing to come.



Ahhh the flowers. Rome asked me, "Why do dancer girls get flowers?" I honestly don't know why other than I know that's what you're SUPPOSED to do after a dance recital. She loved the idea.

This was Romy's favorite number, her jazz dance "The Bare Necessities" and according to one friend and fellow Tueller dancer, "you killed it Rome!" Thanks to all her "fans" (Grandmas, Grandpas, uncles and aunts) for being a part of it!
5 comments:
OH my, she is so cute and hilarious! Those picts remind me of your dancing days!
So fun! She really did nail that routine! We're excited to come back to Smithfield at the end of the summer.
Way to go Rome! She was the only one doing it, she should be the dance teacher!!!
That was great! I could watch her dance over and over again. She is so cute.
She is such a doll. What a great little dancer!
Post a Comment