Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What We Did in May 2009

Watched the annual Smithfield Health Days Parade.

Participated in the Health Days 5k with the Young Women of our ward.

Went to Hogle Zoo for cousin Mitt's birthday party.

Played our last indoor soccer game.

Finally got to see my yard in bloom.

Thanks for the new pink helmet Mason!

Thoroughly enjoyed Mother's Day.


Visited the graves on Memorial Day. In our swimsuits.

Had several picnics on the front lawn.

After the past couple of weeks of rain, I want summer back! I've got a freezer full of Otter Pops and Pace Bars but hot chocolate seems a little more appropriate lately. I'm sure it will be hotter than Hades soon enough...

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I am totally with you on the rain! It is driving me crazy! How creative am I supposed to get to keep entertaining my kids...I thought that was what summer was for...to switch things up a bit!

Nicole and Andy said...

Care! Your trees are huge in your front yard!! I haven't seen your your yard for a long time I guess. Your pics look great:)

Niederfam said...

I'm with you, bring on the HEAT!!!!! And your yard really does look FANTASTIC!!!!