Whew! Have you caught your breath yet? I'm still working on it but wow, what a busy and GREAT Christmas holiday! After 7 years of marriage we spent our first Christmas morning in our own home, which I hope to continue. I'll be honest, it was a little weird playing Santa- writing the letter and leaving cookies, assembling toys, etc. etc. I swear it wasn't that long ago that my parents were playing Santa to me!

Ivy enjoying her gifts from Santa prior to the Romy whirlwind waking up.

Santa brought LOTS AND LOTS of baby stuff.

Playing doctor on Dad with our new PINK doctor set.

Despite the store-bought, I mean Santa toys, Ivy was most happy with some sort of wrapper.

And as if 1,000 new baby items wasn't enough, the good man Santa brought Romy a kitchen- what a hit! The first morning we were home after Christmas we found Romy downstairs in the dark playing kitchen at 7am. I think Santa scored a home run on that one!
1 comment:
The kitchen is just darling, a home run indeed!!! I love the little apron too, it's cute. Here's to more mornings finding Romy playing by herself, and the novelty of new toys lasting until next Christmas!!!
Post a Comment