You know it wouldn't be the holidays without some good ol' fashioned sledding on your $9.99 Kings plastic sled! The best part was using plastic sacks to waterproof my shoes. Remember doing that? Yeah, it still works! We found the perfect spot just up the hill from my parents and it was seriously a blast! Can't wait to do it again.

Girls only ride- Me, Breanne and Rome.

Romy and her cousin Brock taking a breather.

My brother Chad and his daughter Audrey- this photo kills me! Audrey is unrecognizable due to Chad leaving his feet out the whole ride down and consequently spraying her with snow! The poor thing was covered at the bottom. Needless to say that was Audrey's last ride of the day!

Mason and Romy in the easyrider tube- just takin' it easy.

My sister Weeze and hubby Andy.
4 comments:
How FUN! Ok, I cannot believe your little sister..she is not little anymore! Is that her husband in the picture of your family?? Crazy! Your mom and dad look great!
Looks like you had a great Christmas holiday season. Those jammies do look "yummy"! It's so hard playing Santa and having to eat all those cookies, huh! I love it. I get so giddy getting everything ready. Happy New Year!
Hey Carrie! This is Tara Hatch (Oldroyd). I found your blog through some random searching. The last time I show you I almost hit you on your bike! Good thing you had on that BRIGHT helmet. Athletics Department days were good weren't they?! You have a beautiful family, I'm so happy to see you're all happy and healthy. Have a great New Year!
Looks like a fun sledding day, sorry we missed it!
Post a Comment