Tuesday, December 18, 2007

See You Next Year

Crunch time is officially here- exactly one week from Christmas and despite my best efforts to start the preparation early, I'm feeling the pinch. So something's gotta go! As of today, I'm officially taking a vacation from blogging... posting that is. Heaven knows I won't stop visiting all your sites, so for those who have it all together AND can still post, way to go! As for me, thanks for visiting and commenting and have a very Merry Christmas! See you next year!

7 comments:

Palmers said...

I swear, I need to do that. Whenever I'm too tired or want to procrastinate something that I need to do (usually cleaning) I say to myself, I'm just going to check some friend's blog for a minute. It's a horribly amusing time waster. I've been checking yours and wondering when you're going to post again. :)
Have a Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

You go girl! I've been slow on mine lately too and SO behind reading everyone's!!! Ahhhh...I feel like I have homework! Ha. But it's good and relaxing homework especially on a day like today when it's been CRAZY and I can just sit and veg and read about other crazy lives too.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard right now...you are probably wondering who the heck I am!! HA. I thought I was posting on Natalie's blog!! I know your husband, and Preston. I went to HS with them. I occasionally check your blog too!! FUNNY! Anyways, I guess you caught me lurking. Your family is adorable!!!!!!!!!

Niki said...

Carrie-you are hilarious! Have a good Christmas and a good New Years Eve, I expect a post on January 1st!!!

TeamDall said...

I will totally teach you how to knit if you want. I know you were probably kidding, but I'm serious:) Merry Christmas.

Niederfam said...

See, I can still leave comments even though I'm "officially" on posting blog vacation.......See you soon.....:)

Mylissa 2 said...

I wish I could take a break from blogging but it's like a drug to me I am totally addicted. I have been less addicted lately because of lack of time, but good for you for taking a break. See you in a few days!!!!