Things that I loved:
1- Aggie athletics! Thursday night Mason took Romy to watch the Ags play some hoop while I enjoyed a night in with my snugly 6 month old. Then Friday Rome and I watched our first ever Aggie gymnastics meet. We've been doing a mom and tot tumbling class the past few months which she absolutely loves, so I thought she might enjoy the real thing. Oh boy did she ever! She especially loved the sparkles on the girls "swimsuits" and the ribbons in their hair. It's so much easier being "fun mom" when there's just the two of us! 2-The start of American Idol. Enough said.
3- A fantastic babysitter who had the house cleaned up, both girls in bed, and the dishes done in the sink! Wow. This girl just earned herself a pay raise!
4- My long run on Saturday. Just me and my ipod for 8 miles. Definitely one of my favorite things to do.
Things I didn't love so much:
1- 1-4pm church with sacrament LAST. Ooof! That hurts. Church is actually the easy part- it's from 4 until bedtime that turns into World War III.
2-Twice in one night I had people park too close to my door so that I could BARELY get Romy in her carseat. I swear it wasn't bad parking jobs on my part. Honestly, I wanted to just yoink my car door against theirs just to teach 'em!
That about sums it up- hope your week is filled with things you love!
3 comments:
Good posting idea! Go Aggies, they were so fun this week. I need to do more things where I can be "fun mom". What a great idea! Your blogging about running and marathons is tempting me so much... I will be strong though!!! Good luck with your training.
I love the sparkles on the "swimsuits" too, how fun......maybe I'll have to borrow your girls to try that one day!!! Nice review...sorry about the bad parkers.....
Fun idea, I loved reading it! I miss Aggie gymnastics, I used to go all the time with my Mom and sisters, so fun! Way to go on your long run, did you freeze? Your amazing, I don't know how you train in the cold!!!
Post a Comment