CACHE VALLEY!!! We're going on Day 2 of my car reading -12 degrees at 6am. The lowest it's ever read is -10 and that was in the Dry Lake area of Sardine Canyon. We're setting new records up here- anyone wanna come for a visit?
Yuck! Yucky! and Yuckier! We were talking the other day about when we lived up there and it was below 0 the WHOLE month of January one year. I think for a whole week is was in the -20's. It was unreal. Not too mention COLD!!!
OH goodness!! I promise, I literally feel your pain! I know its cold up here, but I really think this is the worst its been in all my college days! I hope you are staying warm in Smithfield!
Mercy! It really is way to cold!! I just came up with a great idea. We should all stay at the Redd home all winter long and bask in their lovely weather. Good idea!?! You can thank me later.
7 comments:
i'm sooo sorry. we were complaining that it was in the 50's today at the zoo....phoenix is a bit warmer!
Yuck! Yucky! and Yuckier! We were talking the other day about when we lived up there and it was below 0 the WHOLE month of January one year. I think for a whole week is was in the -20's. It was unreal. Not too mention COLD!!!
OH goodness!! I promise, I literally feel your pain! I know its cold up here, but I really think this is the worst its been in all my college days! I hope you are staying warm in Smithfield!
Mercy! It really is way to cold!! I just came up with a great idea. We should all stay at the Redd home all winter long and bask in their lovely weather. Good idea!?! You can thank me later.
Seriously....why won't it warm up just a little. This winter has seemed like it has lasted forever!
It's times like these that make me feel happy that I moved away from Cache Valley!!!
Post a Comment