I most definitely do! Thanks to our outdoor guru friend Jud, Mason is able to go to the Outdoor Retailer Show in SLC twice a year, which is basically a candy store for outdoor enthusiasts. The big boy candy store is how it's affectionately known around here. Manufacturers from all over (ie: North Face, Columbia, Nike, etc, etc) display their new products for the upcoming season to buyers from across the West. Jokingly, I reminded Mason that Valentines is coming up and that he could pick me up a little something something while there. I am fortunate to have a husband with better taste than my own and wouldn't you know, surprise, surprise, this is what he brought me! I love it- thanks M! Mine is the tan colored one. Pretty funky and high tech- anyone know how to use the barometer and compass?

I especially love the description on the website:
"The Suunto Lumi helps you navigate mountain trails and city streets with ease. This sleek outdoor instrument is designed with smart, strong, passionate and active women in mind - women like you." Now if that doesn't make you want one...
4 comments:
What a nice hubby you have! Cute watch, I wouldn't even know how to use it, but it looks cute. I don't even know how to set the time on my running watch, I just use the timer!
Ahhh...I LOVE it!!! He's a keeper! As for making it work....ummm...start with the instructions???? :)
Very fashionable. He is a keeper! Great taste and what a fun accessory.
What a great gift - good job Mason! I got a suunto for x-mas and love it. I am still trying to figure out some of the functions so let me know when you have yours figured out so you can give me some tips.
Post a Comment