For some it takes a near-death experience to change their lives. For others, switching from a queen-sized bed to a king-size will do it. As is the case for Mason and I. WE LOVE IT. A LOT.
I am so happy for you. It is all we have ever known in our married life and the bonus is...when one of your kids has a bad dream, you can tell them to hop in and there is still plenty of room for everyone:) It is true, you will wonder how you ever did it when you are staying somewhere else!
When we've got me, Steve, Blake, Lucy, and maybe a baby (or two) in bed... we really wish we had a king sized bed. But alas, not at this time. Cheers to cuddling though. :)
As one of the wedding gifts my parents give in our family, is that they get you a mattress of your choice. Zack and I have decided on a King size bed, and I feel great about it. Cant wait to be married and have that sweet giant bed! And my Zack next to me of course :) Yay for you!
Enjoy...I'm not sure Delon will ever promote our sleeping status to a King size bed. I'm hoping all the kids who end up in our bed will convince him otherwise!
12 comments:
Oh man...we are doing that in about 10 days when we move in the house!!! Can't wait!!
Welcome to the King size team. The only bad thing: you'll never be able to sleep in anything smaller :)
I am so happy for you. It is all we have ever known in our married life and the bonus is...when one of your kids has a bad dream, you can tell them to hop in and there is still plenty of room for everyone:) It is true, you will wonder how you ever did it when you are staying somewhere else!
I went to see your dad at work today & they said he was gone. Where is he golfing at today??
-Aunt Joan
Jealous!!!!! I want one so bad, especially these days. Brad practically has to sleep on the floor, I'm kind of a bed hogger!
We took the same plunge last weekend....auuuuuhhhhh! Now I can use all my pillows and it doesn't even crowd Brett!
When we've got me, Steve, Blake, Lucy, and maybe a baby (or two) in bed... we really wish we had a king sized bed. But alas, not at this time. Cheers to cuddling though. :)
As one of the wedding gifts my parents give in our family, is that they get you a mattress of your choice. Zack and I have decided on a King size bed, and I feel great about it. Cant wait to be married and have that sweet giant bed! And my Zack next to me of course :) Yay for you!
Enjoy...I'm not sure Delon will ever promote our sleeping status to a King size bed. I'm hoping all the kids who end up in our bed will convince him otherwise!
Good for you... we have been wanting one of those babies for 12 years. Expecially when you have 3 extra little people show up too often.
HEAVEN, I know, and I LOVE your bedding, it looks comfy cozy!!!
All I can say is they are sent straight from HEAVEN!
Post a Comment