
This picture is such a reflection of Romy's personality in several different ways. First of all she is always dressing up- almost certainly in a skirt/dress combo of some sort. Secondly, she is sooooo girly, which is soooo not me, but is becoming sooooo much more normal to me now. And lastly, despite her princess/pinkalicious/fancy nancy tendencies, she still loves to kick a soccer ball with me (crossing my fingers).
5 comments:
I'm glad you have hope for a future soccer player. Romy sure does make a cute girly girl though!!! Sorry we missed you this weekend, someday I promise I will come visit when I'm in town!
she's going to be one of those soccer players who when the game is over, never looks like she sweated, or played the game! lol, She's such a cute girla!!
looks like the BEST of BOTH worlds to me!!!!
Hopefully you can help her develop those soccer skills! Breanne just looked cute, and said "go ahead you look like you want the ball more than I do!" But she sure wanted to play because she knew we loved it!
What a funny little kid. I bet there is never a dull moment at your house!
Post a Comment