Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloweenpallooza!!!

Here's some photos from our Halloween parties this past weekend:

We started off the pumpkin fun at Mimi and Papa's:

Prince Charming and his three princesses.

T-Bone (as a track star circa 1973), Carson (a pumpkin on toothpicks), Mimi (a Layton High baseball player), Papa (a Walmart shopper), and Grandma Elaine (Little Red Riding Hood's Grandma). And yes ladies, Carson and Tanner ARE AVAILABLE.

Nat and Preston (as rocker/hair nation groupies), Mitt and Major (darling dragons).

Carving pumpkins. Romy asked, "Daddy, can you make a princess pumpkin?"


And then to Grandma Iverson's Pumpkin Party:

Ivy eating who knows what.

Romy and her newest cousin friend- Cinderella (aka Kate).

Hermione, Gabriella (HSM) and Sleeping Beauty

6 comments:

Nicole and Andy said...

Care, way cute costumes! where did you get your fam's? hah! You really look like Belle. Next year I think you should dress us as Julie Foudy!(remember you're her look-a-like)

McCall said...

Those are all such darling costumes!! Where did you find that great prince charming outfit? And how did you convince Mason to wear it!?

Brit said...

Carrie "Ivy" How are you? Your kids are beautiful. This is Brit (Baugh)

Niederfam said...

Such FUN.....I'm glad you assured everyone that Carson and T-bone are available, I LOVE it!!!! Oh and I might steal the pic of our little 4some, mine didn't turn out, and you know we dress up once a year if were lucky, so it should be recorded, right?? :)

Brett and Marianne said...

Cute pictures! I told Mason that's what you get when youare in a house full of girls!

hmilne said...

Wow! You guys really know how to celebrate Halloween! Great costumes, I wonder if I could get Lance in a prince costume...that would make Addy's year!!