Is seriously so slick! I went to the Smithfield Fire Department today with Ivy, registered with the polling ladies, waited for 5 minutes, voted for 3 minutes, then was out the door-all in under 15 minutes total. Sweet. I never do things early. I always procrastinate. So today I rock! Most early voting locations close either today or tomorrow, so get going! To find out where you can vote early and learn about candidates and issues, go to
www.leaveyourprint.com.
3 comments:
Good for you for voting early. I am the procrastinator and didn't fix my registration until the last day I could and had to wait in a very long line. So I can only vote on voting day and wait in a very long line again!
Oh I wish I was early too!!!!
So, I thought I would be early too and because I've moved so many times, I have failed to change my district so stupid me has to go down to the county clerks and re register. Guess what? THey all just lost my vote. JK. I will go out in the trenches today but way to go.
Post a Comment