Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Halloween 2008

Started the night with the 6th ward Trunk-or-Treat:

Our neighbors the Schwartz, who always have a family theme, AND Mama Schwartz MAKES the costumes each year. Very cool.
Romy and her friend Ava being fairies and butterflies.
Romy and Ava.
Jace the Pirate and Ivy Lewsky the Witch. After the ToT, we raced to the first Aggie bball game of the season... wahoo, it's Aggie Basketball time again!!!


Pictures on the porch:

Rome took this picture... must be a female thing? Cutting the heads off in pictures? Not too bad though...

Neighbor Koji and Romy's preschool teacher Miss Tana.
Being a Princess Fairy. Since June, Romy has wanted to be Sleeping Beauty and was until Monday of last week when she went to dance and saw half of the girls in her class dressed as fairies or butterflies. So she came up with this costume on her own and wore it THE ENTIRE WEEK. To the grocery store, to the library, etc, etc. She made Halloween so much fun this year!!!

5 comments:

Nicole and Andy said...

Everyone looks so cute! Romy cracks me up, the one with Ava and her laughing at eachother is adorable!

Mylissa 2 said...

I love the costumes, the girls look so cute. Why don't you make the costumes yourself too!!!! (What a woman)

Kristie and Trevin said...

The girls look so cute in their costumes. Romy looks like she was having a good time, I wish i could have been there to see her be a spaze!

Brett and Marianne said...

Romy is so full of personality! I love your hair curly--lookin' fine!

Taunya said...

I loved, loved the costumes. I always admire the families that dress up. I never get around to it. I know the kids love it when thier parents dress up too.