She is so affectionate- she loves to give kisses, especially to her stuffed animals and babies. The best part is she lets us love on her like crazy! Kisses, squeezes, throwing her in the air, whatever. She loves to be loved.
Her lingo- ga ga is baby, na na is blankie, nie nie is binkie, ro ro is Romy. She also says shoes, trees, mama, dada, mimi, papa, a version of grandpa and grandma and tries to imitate what you say. She know most of her animal noises with my favorite being, "What does a kitty say?" "Mow."
Her willingness to perform! I remember Romy getting shy when you would ask her to perform one of her "tricks" in front of people. Not Ivy. She loves to do her things. My favorite is, "Ivy, where's your armpits?" And she then puts her arms up. She also loves to dance and does the cutest little Elvis hip shake you've ever seen.
Her hearty appetite- she will eat most anything. Except carrots. Won't even look at them. She loves to take a little leftover whatever from her meal and carry it around after eating. We've also caught her scavenging in the garbage or picking up remains off the floor. She's our little puppy.
That she's a screamer! Ha ha, not so much loving that, but despite her mild disposition, she is not afraid to make herself known. We're hoping that fades away as her vocabulary and ability to speak increases!
We love you little Lewsky and we're so glad you're a part of our family. Love, Mama.

5 comments:
She's so cute! I can't wait to she Elvis and the armpit tricks!
She's such a babe! Andy's excited to teach her even MORE tricks, and she told me she wanted a kitten for Christmas, so I can get her one while we're there visiting. haha
What a little cutie! I love it when kids start to make animal noises. That has got to be one of my favorite things!
She is so cute. I am so sad she and Jace are growing up so fast.
Long story on how I found your blog, but it looks like you guys are doing well. Where are you guys these days? I haven't heard from you in a long time. Let me know if you're coming to Wisconsin any time soon.
Your favorite cousin Blake and Jayme
Post a Comment