Sunday, November 9, 2008

We Got Us Some New Cheesers

It's that time of year again... time for family pictures. As always the experience ended in tears but overall I was happy with how things turned out. Here's some of my favorites:






It's fun to see how our little family has gone from this:


To this:


Thanks to Wendi Coombs Photography for making the experience as painless as possible!

12 comments:

Taunya said...

Your pictures look great!

Circe said...

So cute!! They turned out great!

Nicole and Andy said...

Soo cute! I love the colors you chose.

Kristie and Trevin said...

Those turned out so good! The girls look so cute, and I guess you and Mason look cute too...

Mylissa 2 said...

Cute pictures. I love Romy's headband so cute, and the dresses are cute too! Could I say cute a few more times!

Niederfam said...

DARLING!!!! I know where does the time go?????

Brett and Marianne said...

Yeah...it is always a relief to have family pictures done! They look great!

Haguewood Family said...

I love them. You guys look so cute. I love the expressions on the girl's faces. I hope ours turned out as good as yours! :)

Wes and Jess said...

Cute! Okay so it's been a while but how are your feet and how is little Ivy doing?

TeamDall said...

Go home! those are really cute and I think that Ivy looks a lot like you. I hope your feet are feeling better:) I started training last week for the Ogden Marathon:) I'm running with my brother.

Amy K said...

Those are great pictures! It's worth all the tears right? I can't think of anything harder with kids then doing pictures. It's a nightmare, and then worth it once you get the pictures back. You're all so cute!

Mortimer Family said...

These turned out good. It's always an accomplishment to come home with some good photos when crying and screaming are involved! You have a very beautiful family.