Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Gonna Need to Go Back to Work

To pay for the amount of Tide and Downy fabric softener I have used in the past week! Not to mention the diapers. Holy cow. Since our flight back from Florida last Friday, Ivy has been losing it from one end or the other- in addition to enduring her first ear infection. We did have a GREAT time at Disneyworld, which I will post all about as soon as we get this place under control!

3 comments:

Niki said...

Oh man...I am sorry to hear that!! Tate had rotavirus once and that was how it was, TERRIBLE! I hope she gets feeling better soon and I am glad you had fun in Disney World!

McCall said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I can't believe you went to DisneyWORLD!!!! I bet you guys had more fun than can even be imagined!! I love that place!

TeamDall said...

that's CRAPPY!