I needed to update my passport (what??? it's been 10 years since it was first issued???) and ever since Mason first saw my passport photo he has been giving me grief about it. "Wow, I was attracted to that?" or "Dude, you actually dated in high school?" are two of my favorites. He thinks he's so hilarious. My hair is about the same length, which is funny, because I've had it relatively short since I've been married (the past 8 years) and have just recently been growing it out. And I would still have that green metallic O.P. jacket from '98 if it hadn't been purged from my closet by you know who like 2 days after we were married. That's okay, I tossed a pair of his vintage (circa 1990's) Silvertabs (straight from Copper Rivet) the second I could. I can't wait to see what we're laughing about 10 years from now... capris? bermuda shorts? We will see...

Since 1998 I am grateful to weigh a little less, be a little more girly and not have to worry about dreaded breakouts. However the daily spotting of random white/gray hairs and the ever-growing smile lines I don't think I'll ever get used to!
9 comments:
Dude, I swear that jacket was mine in the first place, that's ok, I guess it will make up for the few items I stained or spilled on of yours...lol! Your hair is sooooo long, am I going to recognize you?
Carrie! It's Tiffany Swenson. I came across your blog through Niki's and had to say hi. You have such a cute family! It looks like you are doing well. I have a blog too but it's private so if you want to check it out just send me your email address to Tandrews26@gmail.com and I will send you and invite.
Carrie, I have to say I thought you were darling then and that you are even more darling now! I love your bangs!!!
CUTE picture!!! Really cute, I'd ask to have it loaded to your license too!! ;) I wish I had a reason to be updating my passport too!!!! YAY for you!!!!
I just had to renew my passport since my married name is changed and we are flying somewhere this summer. Yeah, $150 later, it better be mailed here soon.
OH, and I wasn't allowed to smile. But the last time I got a passport was in Logan. Maybe they are just happier people and allow the smiles?
Cute either way! And I don't feel the least bit bad about your occasional gray hair or smile lines! You are darling...but... Welcome to the club!!! (You have lots of years to catch up to me!)
Cute picture, both of them! Brad says the same thing about my old pictures and I think it is rude!!! Excited to see you this weekend!
You have always been adorable!! I love your hair the bangs look SO cute on you.
Post a Comment