Last week I went with my mom to visit my little sis in Whittier, CA (just outside LA- and hometown of the Octomom!). It was so great to spend some QUALITY time with each of them and get to know her little baby a bit better. Thanks Weezer and Andy for letting us spend some time with you! And a huge thanks to Mason, for playing Mr. Mom while I was gone.

Whittier, CA. Isn't it pretty?

Yum yum Mexican food in downtown Whittier. Little Maren eventually let me love on those little chubby cheeks. She is such a good baby- we dragged her all over SoCal and she managed to keep a happy attitude.

This is how you watch conference when you don't live in Zion.

Seal Beach. Momma, Andy, Weeze and Maren.

I have imagined myself in this very place so many times this past winter! We were there for probably 30 minutes and my winter white skin managed to burn. It was worth it!

Eating frozen bananas and a Balboa Bar. This was the cutest little street on Balboa Island, which is adjacent to Newport Beach. After chillin' at the beach for a bit we spent the afternoon browsing the quaint shops and talking about what treat we were going to eat next.

Santee Alley in downtown L.A. It felt a lot like Tijuana with cheap sunglasses and purses. Interesting place. Glad we saw what it was all about but I wasn't a big fan.
1 comment:
LOVELY, it looks and sounds LOVELY. Glad you got to go!!!
Post a Comment