Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Miss Ivy

Ivy turned 4 years old on June 30 and all she wanted was a pool party in the back yard with a few friends. She is attending preschool at the Sports Academy, three days a week, which as of today (still keeping my fingers crossed!) she is finally warming up to. She loves playing with her big sister and started to hold her own with the neighborhood kids this summer. She loves Barbies, Legos, Squinkies and hugging and kissing her little brother incessantly. Ivy is also FUNNY. She knows how to make people laugh and is always eager to share a bite of her treats with you. Some favorite photos of Ivy Lewsky:





2 comments:

Kris said...

Welcome back! I've missed you! Congratulations on your new little guy. I would love for you to list the books you are reading.

Nicole and Andy said...

Oh my. I think my heart just stopped when I saw you updated. Can I just say how fun it was to see your fam down here. Love you sis.