According to Mason, "this is the best thing you've ever made!" It's only taken 11 years of marriage to get that endorsement. And I agree, it was dee-licious. It's called Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan-Gingersnap Crust, from the cookbook, Our Best Bites.
I'm pretty sure 2 people look at this blog, one of which owns this cookbook (Nat, that's you!), so if you want the recipe I'm happy to email it to you.
4 comments:
Ha! I read your blog! I love that cookbook but have not tried that recipe yet. I guess now I will have to put it on my to do list. The Asian salad is my favorite - I make it almost every week.
Ha Ha I read your blog too!!! And seriously Carrie you made that. You have come so far from canned potatoes. Looks really yummy. It was so fun to see you last weekend.
Hey, that's 3!!! Would love the recipe.
Ummmmm You have 3 comments, plus mine now, so MORE than 3 people read??? See??????
It looks DELCIOUS and with that endorsement from The "boss" WOW. I better try it, although I've been told we are now on the Paleo diet, and I'm pretty sure the cake doesn't qualify!!!
WELL DONE.
Post a Comment