One word that describes Romy right now is FUN. She is up for anything, anytime. She loves to play with friends, she loves school, dance, tumbling, school lunch (most of the time) and organizing events for friends and neighbors. Just last Saturday she put together a little fun run, which included finisher medals, numbers and an official start/finish line. No neighbors were home at race time so she and Ivy and Mason were the participants. She is becoming an excellent reader and seems to be soaking up all she is learning at school like a sponge. Some of my favorite Romy pics:
4 comments:
I can imagine her thoughts during the last pic: "I'm the star on Soul Surfer and I need to watch out for sharks!" She's so cute.
Welcome back!!!!
Actually that was ME.........not P. but I'm sure he's excited too, now maybe you can follow his.....he needs some followers. ;)
I love the pictures. I am excited to have you back in the world of blogging!
Post a Comment