A full day of fun at Boondocks with the cousins and Mimi...


Some time at Grandmas and Castle Park...

And ended with a trip to the Instacare...

As the little rhyme goes, Ivy was jumping on Grandma's bed, fell off and smacked her chin on the edge of a cedar chest. Holy moly do faces bleed. It was pretty apparent that she needed to see a doc, so I gratefully left Romy and Payne with my mom and headed to Tanner Clinic with my dad. When I mentioned at home that she probably needed stitches she fah-reeked, so when the time came to stitch her up at the doc, I worried she would do the same. Thankfully the numbing agent worked well and she was a total trooper. Such a brave little muffin. And we still made it back to Grandmas in time for the pumpkin party...
1 comment:
Sorry to little Ivy, she is one brave 4 year old!
Post a Comment