Thursday, February 21, 2008

Click and Ship

I currently have 2 favorite websites that I would love to complete my spring wardrobe with from head to toe. For the kiddos, Hanna Andersson has the greatest unique kids clothing around. With 2 kids now, I think I could seriously do a load of laundry a day and I'm sure it only gets worse the more kids you have. I'm realizing how I appreciate good fabrics and clothes that wash well over and over. Hanna's stuff is awesome! You definitely get what you pay for. I think there's a little sale going on now...


Now for Mama. For all of you out there with a sportier side, this website's for you. Athleta has a good mix of workout items, casual clothes, shoes and swimsuits. If you've always identified yourself with Sporty Spice, you will definitely find something to click and ship!


I treated myself to these two items and I absolutely love them! The toned, tanned body DOES NOT come with the swimsuit- I already asked. Bummer.

6 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

I love that you have become the blogging queen. Those websites look fun I'll have to spend some time looking! Thanks for guessing on my blog but guess again you're wrong!

Circe said...

Oh I thought that was you with the buff tan body in the swimsuit ad!!

Niederfam said...

I know, I should totally have catalogs cancelled when I'm on a "spending freeze" I LOVE Athleta and you know what an Athlete I am!!! ;)

Palmers said...

Thanks for the website idea. I like looking at little kids clothes. Although, I'm swear I'm so bad at doing laundry I can hardly keep things nice. Especially on Blake. By the way, thanks for the tag thing... we'll see. :)

Jorgs said...

Carrie: I have a Hanna Anderson store right behind my house up here in Seattle. You're right, very cute clothes. I'm glad you're buying stuff for you too!

Niki said...

Athleta is awesome!!! I agree.....