Monday, February 25, 2008

My Little Mary Lou

Romy absolutely loves her tumbling class- especially the part where she gets to wear a leotard with "farkles." It's taken a year, but we've finally gotten over our fear of the trampoline and other kids in our personal space-sort of. Now Romy is a social butterfly and really getting the hang of the gymnastics thing. First thing Friday morning she picks either her black or pink leotard and wears it the rest of the day, for Friday's she gets to be "Gymnastics Girla." It is truly one of the highlights of her week!


Notice the hands on the hips- "it's what the Aggie girlas do mommy." Oh, of course.
Romy and her friend Oakley- little leotard ladies.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

See HERE

panapunk said...

Solo se conoce aquello que se prueba.

Niederfam said...

So cute....and I'd want to wear the one with "farkles" too!!! :)

The Quist Family said...

Nothing cuter than girls in leotards! The farkles are just the cake topper.

TeamDall said...

so, so cute.

Circe said...

She is obviously destined to be a great athlete like her mother.

Mylissa 2 said...

She is so cute, I wish I could come watch gymnastic class!

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey Carrie, I was wondering what happened to Skinny Blogger. Is he going to make an appearance again. I am ready for a good laugh! Maybe after the tax season?!

hmilne said...

Way to go Romy! Care, I think you should wear your leotard with farkles on Friday's too. It could be 'farkle Friday" at the Nieder's!

cragun family said...

So, where are you doing gymnastics? My boys love it! And it would be a great energy user. e-mail me if ya get a sec. amycragun@yahoo.com
thx!!! p.s, really lets get together sometime.

April said...

Hey Carrie your blog is so cute! Romey is adorable! You can check out ours if you want it's thestettlerfam.blogspot.com.