Thursday, February 7, 2008

Handy Manny-ella


Sometimes, when I really apply myself, I can figure things out. Like instruction manuals. With Mason's handy Leatherman in hand, I managed to put together these storage shelves as Romy would say, "All by myself!" So what if all I had to do was screw in 24 little screws? It was quite easy but still strangely fulfilling when it was done. In theory there should now be a place for each of the gazillion baby doll items we now own- we'll see! You can find the shelves at the Target nearest you.

5 comments:

L said...

That is the cutest picture of Romey! What a doll. Good work on the shelves. Anything using more than hotglue is very deserving of praise!

Mylissa 2 said...

I never knew you had it in you to build something. Way to go!!!

Niki said...

Way to go Carrie! And how cute is that picture of Romy??

The Quist Family said...

From one owner of baby toys gallore to another, Congrats! Whenever I am putting something together and maybe reading the instructions, is usually the hardest my little brain has worked since Ricks College days!!

Niederfam said...

Well done!!! And I'm glad to see the pink goggles are a success, from the looks of things!! I agree, if it's more than a glue gun you have ALOT to be proud of!