Mason, Carrie, Romy, Ivy and Payne
care, your feet look swollen...I wish I was there to tell you other obvious things that only a sister can say. Get well soon!
Dang Care, those feet are lookin a little sore! So sorry you are laid up, hope you are on the mend soon!
At least you painted your toenails ahead of time. They still look pretty!
Oh, I'm so sorry. I had a bunion removed a few years ago & it totally sucked. Hope you recover soon!!
Do you need me to bring you some more cheesecake? Hope you're up on those cute feet soon!
Not so fun! Hope you get well soon. Cute toes!
That doesn't look fun. I hope you recover soon.
Hang in there, not for long, and sometimes it's kind of nice to have an "excuse" to take a BREAK!!!!
I hope that daytime tv treats you well and that you are back up and around quick!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
care, your feet look swollen...I wish I was there to tell you other obvious things that only a sister can say. Get well soon!
Dang Care, those feet are lookin a little sore! So sorry you are laid up, hope you are on the mend soon!
At least you painted your toenails ahead of time. They still look pretty!
Oh, I'm so sorry. I had a bunion removed a few years ago & it totally sucked. Hope you recover soon!!
Do you need me to bring you some more cheesecake? Hope you're up on those cute feet soon!
Not so fun! Hope you get well soon. Cute toes!
That doesn't look fun. I hope you recover soon.
Hang in there, not for long, and sometimes it's kind of nice to have an "excuse" to take a BREAK!!!!
I hope that daytime tv treats you well and that you are back up and around quick!
Post a Comment