Thursday, June 19, 2008

RUN, DRIVE, SLEEP, REPEAT

Good luck to all those doing the Wasatch Back! Hope to maybe see some of you there. If not, I'll be thinking of you at 3 am when I run my second leg. And who said this was FUN???

5 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

Originally you would have seen me there, but Delon's brother decided to change his wedding date for the third time. Hopefully I can run next year. Good luck superwoman!

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Good luck Miss Carrie!! I wish I was running with ya.... You will do great!! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon... we still need to watch the office finale!! Have a good time!

Mylissa 2 said...

Good luck you crazy girl!!!!

Sue said...

Best of luck - I know you'll do great!

Amy K said...

I didn't know you did that race? Someday, I'd like to do it. You're amazing!!!