Friday, June 6, 2008
What Made Me Laugh Today
I left the kitchen this morning for just a minute and when I came back, Romy had decided to try feeding Ivy herself. Something magically happened when she turned three because now she is genuinely a good little helper. No longer is Ivy just a goo of baby-ness and the "thing" that takes mommy's attention. As Ivy has become more interactive and responsive, Romy has discovered a new friend and truly likes her now! I could listen to the two of them giggling back and forth all day long! She did a great job feeding and I even heard her repeat what I say when Ivy tries to swat the spoon away, "No no little stinker head!" Deep down I was thinking though, "Hmmm, this is just one more way to multi-task. If I can have Romy feed Ivy breakfast, I can unload the dishwasher. Perfect."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm laughing now too with the visual and story in my little head, I love it!!!
That is great! Romy is such a doll!
It won't be too long where Romy and Ivy will play like little friends and it is great! It is so nice when that happens. Bry and Halle entertain themselves and have so much fun together. You have to remember this one, it is to funny! Have a great day!
It's so nice when they realize that there are others who need things. How fun it will be as Romy and Ivy get older and are there for each other. Cute post! I love those little moments.
Post a Comment