Well sort of I guess! Mason and I are headed to Chicago for the next few days and while there we plan to see 'Wicked.' I really don't know much about it but I've heard it's awesome. And if you're a baseball watcher, look for us on TV Tuesday night at the Cubs game. Unfortunately no Oprah tickets though-she's booked for the year. Wah wah. Thanks Grandma and Mimi for making this possible!!! See you soon.
5 comments:
Wicked is awesome! You guys will love it!! We'll be waiting for an update on your trip when you get back. Oh to live close to Grandparents...
Wicked is and amazing show!! I know you will enjoy it and be singing the tunes for many days to follow!! Enjoy your trip, sounds like a lot of fun!
Wicked in amazing!! Hope you enjoy it! Fun to get away with your hubby too!
My sister saw wicked while she was in NYC. Her husband even loved it. Hope you guys have a great trip!
Hope you have a fun trip. I am super jealous about Wicked my mom and sisters saw it and loved it!
Post a Comment