Monday, June 2, 2008

My Fave Thing of the Week

RUNNING SKIRTS! I got turned on to the the idea about 3 years ago and bought myself a black one, which I have loved. I have loved it so much that I realized maybe just one wasn't enough! In the process of finding a new one I tried on a gazillion different brands and decided that the one I had from Triks Sports was my favorite. They are actually very flattering and make you feel a bit more feminine when you're out there sweatin' like a banshee. So I went to their website and found me a hot pink running one and a black cycling one, both on clearance. Cha-ching!



By the way, you can link to the web site by clicking on "Triks Sports" above... the link color is the same as my background color so it doesn't show up.

7 comments:

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Hey babe - Whats up? I love my skirts. I haven't ran in them yet but I wear them a ton in aerobics. What is the website for those? They are pretty dang cute. I only have black so pretty boring. Have a great and amazing day. Thx again for watching my girls the other day, they had so much fun.

hmilne said...

Love this! I've seen them around, but wondered if they were really that practical or if they were just pretty! Looks like I might have to get one! Thanks for sharing.

p.s. I borrowed some of your tunes

Mortimer Family said...

I love running skirts. I first tried them in '05, training for the marathon. The ones I have are black though and I think I got them from Shopko. Not the best quality, but very comfortable. I'll have to check out the website. Wish we could have gone to dinner with you guys. We love Blackstone...we've been a few times with friends of ours who are actually part owner of the restaurant. Great food!! We'll have to do dinner again soon.

Mylissa 2 said...

Super cute. I have wondered about the skirts. Maybe one of these days I might give them a try, but that might require that I start running again!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I might have to invest in one. Got any ideas on a decent sports bra??

Palmers said...

So you don't think their too girly? I have always thought they sounded a bit weird (really, running in a skirt?) but that they look really cute on people. I might try it. My body could use all the help it could get while I'm sweating at the gym. :)

Wes and Jess said...

You are the perfect mix of tuffness and cuteness!!!