Wednesday, June 25, 2008
We're All Smiles
Now that Romy is three, we were encouraged by our pediatrician to take her to the dentist. Thankfully she has been blessed with better teeth than her mother, 10 on top, 10 on the bottom, all where they should be. Let's hope once lost they grow back where they should too! The dentist and his staff were so cute and Romy seemed to really enjoy it. She got to watch Sponge Bob while sitting in the chair, got to wear a "bib" and best of all, got to pick a Cinderella toothbrush and a Cinderella ring from the prize basket. I am a TERRIBLE flosser, so afterwards when she came home she said, "Now mommy, the dentist wants us to brush and floss every day!" This was said with one hand on her hip and the other pointing a chastising finger at me. We were three for three though- NO CAVITIES!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As the wife of a dental student, I can honestly say I'm so proud! I love it when I see parents take care of the young child's teeth! And by the way, you are so tough - you are always running races! Did I tell you it was great to see you at Women's Conference.
way cute.....i know mitt reminds me about regular flossing too, and has even tried to teach major to do it too!!!
Yeah! Isn't it great that we have our kids to tell us what we need to do?
Post a Comment